- They taste great! I’m particularly partial to the unique Sesame Crunch and Caramelized Honey ones covered in rich dark chocolate.
- A portion of sales (2.5%) is donated to the Pollinator Partnership charity that educates and advocates for best beekeeping practices for honeybee protection.
- They are handmade in Salem, Massachusetts.
- Until 12/14/16, save 10% by using code GATHER4FUN.
- They have given People Making a Difference (PMD) a sampler box with all six flavors, to give away to a lucky PMD volunteer.
For a chance to win a box of these chocolates ($12.50 msrp), volunteer for PMD’s Sunday 9/18 volunteer project helping the Boston Local Food Festival, 1:15pm-6:15pm, rain or shine, on Boston’s Rose Kennedy Greenway. More details at https://www.pmd.org/popup.phtml?id=828. Sign up by this Friday 9/9 at https://www.pmd.org/s/091816.htm. You must participate for the full project in order to be eligible to take home this free box of rich and delicious, honey-infused chocolates.